|Location:||SAN RAMON, CA|
We have an immediate need for a Sr OBIEE Administrator in San Ramon, CA. 12 month contract.
· The Senior OBIEE Administrator will work with Delivery leads and support customers and create strategies and support and document best practices for data warehousing on all BI applications.
· The experienced resource will own and assist the delivery teams for OBIEE customers with various technical requests of Business Intelligence environments ( Development, TEST, QA, PROD).
· Candidates require provable hands on experience with all OBIEE and ETL tools and very good understanding of architecture.
· Should be able to handle and comfortable on code releases, upgrades, installs comfortably on all operating systems.
· Minimum 4 - 5 years of OBIEE administration experience and OBIEE 11.1.x Versions, OBIEE apps.
· Minimum 4 years of experience in installation and configuration of OBIEE,OBI apps, Informatica 8.x, 9.x, ODI on all Operating systems.
· Good experience in troubleshooting ETL data loads and proven performance tuning skills.
· Ability to perform root cause analysis on all issues and identify actions.
· Very good hands on experience in repository migrations, data migrations using ETL tools ( Informatica, ODI) and OBIEE Repository migrations ( Informatica, BI repository, DAC)
· Strong hands on experience in data warehousing and BI design and deployment. Strong experience on Monitor Workflows in Production Environment and resolve customer service requests and issues.
· Strong ability in determining a rollout schedule, technical compatibility and integration issues. experience in configuring the sources for data warehouse for all Oracle suite applications ( Peoplesoft apps, Oracle Apps) Establish and manage OBIEE application security.
· Good Oracle database management skills, Oracle DBA background would be good plus. Must be a good team player and detailed oriented, resourceful, motivated and creative