Position Details: Oracle Agile Solution Architect
Oracle Agile PLM Solution Architect would be handling Agile system migration, Process extension Design, Development and Support , developing technical specs, Agile based solution design of Business requirements and platform work related to exposing Agile for external customers/vendors.
- Experience with PC, PPM and PCM modules is a must
- Experience Process Extensions (PX) using Agile SDK
- Work collaboratively with global PLM team in delivering project through the requirements gathering, design, development, conversion, Unit testing, deployment phases.
- Provide the design and development expertise to extract data out from the legacy system into staging Database.
- Drive the design and finally implement the Agile PLM based solution based on business requirements. The candidate will need to understand Agile capabilities and how can they translate the requirement into Agile design, make configuration and customization as needed.
- Design tech specs for customization program related to Approval matrix, Bill of Materials validation. etc.
- Drive solutions for exposing Agile for external customers/vendors.
- Apply best practices whenever possible in the project.
- Knowledge of Agile Configuration Propagation (ACP) is desired
- Knowledge of classes, sub classes, Page-2 & page-3 attributes
- Basic knowledge of Web Server Technologies like Oracle Web Server
- Basic Database concepts. viz: scripts execution, DB management, tuning concepts.
- Knowledge of enterprise architectures and best practices is a plus
- Strong leadership, communication and global product design Enterprise skills
- Ability to interact at Executive levels