Modeling and simulation software provides an excellent way to evaluate how products will perform under operating conditions.
What if you could leverage your existing tools to automatically perform hundreds of calculations using smart optimization algorithms?
Who Should Attend?
- NPD Engineers
- Optimization Engineers
- Simulation & Design Engineers
- Simulation & Design Managers
Post the session, the participants will be able to:
- Know how you can use your existing calculation tools (like System simulation, FE Analysis, Plant simulation, CFD, magnetic simulation, optical simulation, Excel, CAD and much more)
- Know how to automate your existing simulation process and connect simulation tools
- Learn how to get new insights, discover new designs and find the best designs
- Understand how easy it is to get started
Amit Nandi has a total of 5+ years of work experience in the Demonstration of Technical Simcenter 3D. Training customers on product usage and Troubleshooting. He is a responsible end to end Technical Support (Post-sales) to Simcenter (Simcenter 3D) & FEMAP to all types of customers (Auto, Aero, Defence, Space, Consumers, Electronics, Marine, etc…).