Consumer durables manufacturers need to be able to rapidly introduce new products to meet customer demands for the latest in aesthetically pleasing, ergonomic and reliable consumer products. As a manufacturer, you also need to easily create both physical and virtual prototypes to help validate your new designs and to perform testing to ensure that your products comply with industry and government regulations.
Solid Edge for Consumer Durables provides professional, easy-to-use solutions for consumer durables design that help meet these needs.
Tool that will be covered:
- Digital transformation for consumer durables manufacturers
- Key challenges & solutions for product development
- Customer case studies
Who Should Attend?
It is for Manufacturing Industry and following can attend:
- Design Heads
- Technical Mangers
Post the session, participants will be able to:
- Understand how the Solid Edge portfolio from Siemens Digital Industries enables manufacturers of consumer durables to create a digital twin of their product, add data and intelligence, and reference this throughout the product development process.
- Learn 4 key trends impacting consumer durables manufacturers.
- Understand Customer Success Stories and the benefits – being achieved by manufacturers who have implemented Solid Edge.
He is an experienced engineer in various Job roles in the Engineering Industries. He comes with good Solid Edge experience. Apart from Solid Edge experience he also has experience in production, quality & tooling process CAD/CAM tools and has a very good understanding of the various process in manufacturing.