Managing an increasing number of machine configurations leading to massive validation cycles. Comply with ISO Standards and Regulations, which differ from one country to another, and answer all the product challenges is a big task. Improve machine productivity & Durability while reducing the total cost of ownership is really an iterative, costly & time-consuming process.
Tool that will be covered:
Structural Integrity & Durability Engineering solutions of Simcenter help to Deliver lighter, stronger and more durable machines.
Using Simcenter solutions build digital twins and virtually optimize machine performances for all critical attributes and missions like
- Fuel eco & energy management.
- Structural integrity & durability.
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Who should attend?
It is for any Industry and the following can attend:
- VP Engineering
- Head of Engineering
- Head of R&D
- Mechanical Engineers
Post the session, the participants will be able to:
- Learn how Simcenter solutions assist you in acquiring and analyzing load data to set realistic durability targets and virtually validate strength & durability performance.
- Understand how Simcenter solutions provide expertise at the concept, design and validation stages ensuring a more (cost)-effective engineering process.
- Accelerate the time to market, and meticulously balance weight, strength & durability to avoid product recalls and meet customer’s expectations.
Amit Nandi has a total of 5+ years of work experience in the Demonstration of Technical Simcenter 3D. Training customers on product usage and Troubleshooting. He is a responsible end to end Technical Support (Post-sales) to Simcenter (Simcenter 3D) & FEMAP to all types of customers (Auto, Aero, Defence, Space, Consumers, Electronics, Marine, etc…).