Use of new materials and production methods are changing the way products are manufactured today. By introducing simulation early into the design process, you can ensure accurate design analysis that leads to manufacturing better products, faster.
Simcenter 3D for Cutting-edge Simulation
Simcenter 3D, Siemens PLM Software offers cutting-edge simulation capabilities that will help engineers reduce the time, cost and effort required to predict product performance. Offering a unified, scalable and extensible environment for 3D CAE, Simcenter 3D speeds the simulation process. Simcenter 3D Simulation tools makes it easy to identify errors in the design stage, and improve product performance while cutting costs.
The simulation solution includes simulation of the additive manufacturing process and covers areas such as aero structure margin of safety analysis, transmission simulation, and fluid-structure interaction.
While continuously innovating, the Simcenter 3D latest release includes:
- Automating simulation models – Simcenter 3D automates the creation and simulation of transmission within a single, integrated environment. Integrating the process can lead to a more efficient simulation process, reducing the time taken by the engineer on transmission modeling and simulation by up to 80%
- Integration of Simcenter 3D with Simcenter Portfolio
- Using the interface between Simcenter 3D and Simcenter Testlab, engineers can collaborate with each other sharing analysis and keeping it correlated with the test results. They can quickly identify which simulations are affected after a design change, thereby saving the time when working on large projects
- Simcenter 3D and Simcenter™ STAR-CCM+™ software connectivity enables aero-acoustics and aero-vibroacoustic simulations that help eliminate unwanted noise for improved comfort
- Simcenter 3D and NX™ software can simulate electrical cord deformation within moving assemblies. This enables engineers to ensure that wire harnesses don’t get entangled with moving parts and can be adjusted as required
- Improve Topology Optimization – Simcenter 3D is robust, easier to use, and adds design objectives for the structural integrity of a part when subjected to critical loads. The designs are strong, and lightweight to meet performance needs. The biggest plus of topology optimization is that you can create unique shapes that are not possible with traditional tools
- Additive Manufacturing (AM) Process – The AM process makes it easy to design products. Manufacturers can create quality prints that match the shape of the product the very first time, saving money, resource, and time
- Faster CAE Processes – Compared to traditional CAE tools, Simcenter 3D offers a unique simulation environment for faster CAE processes to simulate new modeling solutions. It is an open environment that works together with your existing CAE investments helping engineers spend less time modeling for computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysisSimcenter 3D is available as a standalone simulation environment and is also available completely integrated with NX delivering a seamless CAD/CAE experience.
Want to know more about Simcenter 3D technology solutions at PROLIM and how it can impact your product design and development? We’re here to help, get in touch with us.