How do you easily create interactive, compelling technical documentation–directly from your CAD models? In this webinar, you’ll learn how to clearly communicate manufacturing, installation, assembly and maintenance procedures through technical publications.
With Solid Edge Technical Publications solutions, you can quickly create everything from simple illustrations for end-user manuals to interactive technical documents for manufacturing and service. Because these solutions are closely integrated with Solid Edge, designers and engineers can create documentation on their own, reducing the need for specialist technical authors or external services. We’ll show you how you can work directly with your Solid Edge parts and assemblies, without converting your CAD files to a different format, to create compelling technical publications.
Join this 20-minute webinar to learn:
- How to quickly create detailed illustrations of your designs
- How to use animations that clearly communicate how your products work
- How interactive digital documents can more clearly deliver manufacturing work instruction packages
- Best practice for creating comprehensive maintenance manuals
- How to publish easy-to-navigate spare parts catalogs that encourage your customers to source their spare parts directly from you
When documentation is created directly from your CAD models, it can be created more quickly and more accurately—meaning that better documentation gets in the hands of manufacturing, their suppliers, marketers, and even consumers—faster. And with Solid Edge Technical Publications, you can don’t have to wait until your design is finalized. Changes to the original part, assembly or product model can be easily integrated into existing documentation, meaning that work on any publications output can be started before the design has been completed—speeding up the whole engineering change process and getting you to market more quickly. Your customers will benefit from clear, up-to-date information, and you’ll see the impact on your bottom line.
Register today to learn more!