Prolim Global Corporation offers deliverables-based information technology services (DBITS) through this contract, specifically: Technology Migration/Upgrade and IT Assessments and Planning. This contract is for services only. No hardware or software products may be sold through a DBITS contract. Contracts may be used by state and local government, public education, other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state. Resellers are not available for this DBITS contract.
Technology Upgrade/Migration and Transformation
- Definition: Technology Upgrade/Migration may be required to increase business functionality, reengineer a business function, keep current with vendor upgrades or when upgrading existing technology. Technology Transformation may be accomplished by converting/migrating legacy applications to new technology either with or without new business functionality or it may include introducing new technology into the enterprise. Technology Upgrade/Migration may also include providing website content accessibility compliance.
- Examples of included services: assessments of the current application portfolio, evaluation of the technology assets before beginning technology transformation and Business Case development for justification of an initiative. Also included are: technology transformations, which may include, appropriate Return on Investment (ROI), benchmarks and milestones. The following activities may also be included: planning, analysis, requirements development, proof of concept, deployment, implementation, integration, remediation, data migration, documentation, application programming and support services; and training support.
Information Technology Assessments and Planning
- Definition: IT Assessments and Planning may include IT effectiveness, maturity, governance, project management and architecture. Strategic planning activities may include mission statement development, visioning and goals, objectives, and strategy development. Tactical planning may require that actionable plans and roadmaps be provided.
- Examples of included services: IT assessments, including enterprise architecture and cloud assessments; staff knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) assessments; bandwidth assessments, network performance and strategic and tactical planning.
Assessment and Profiling Services of Software, Intelligent Transportation System Software (To Include Design, Development, and Maintenance Services), Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance ), Programming Services, Computer, Software Updating Services, Minicomputer, System Implementation and Engineering Services, System Requirements Quality Assurance Review, Testing of Systems Infrastructure – Components or Software, Training, Computer Based (Software Supported)
In order to save time and resources, remember that an agency can procure services directly from PROLIM Services.
- For pricing information contact:
Email: [email protected]
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Prolim Global Corporation and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-4208 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
PROLIM welcomes the opportunity to do business with all Texas state agencies. Should you have a need for our services, you may contact us using the information provided above section.
For more information on the DBITS contracts, please visit the DBITS Contracts program website.
Vendor will adhere to the Vendor’s then-currently published policies concerning services warranties and returns. Such policies for Customers will not be more restrictive or more costly than warranty and return policies for other similarly situated Customers for like services.