NX 8.5 is now available for download. The full product download is available on the Siemens PLM FTP Server for Windows (32 and 64-Bit), Linux (64-Bit), and Mac OS platforms.
Here’s how to download NX 8.5.
1. You MUST have a valid WebKey account.
2. In the browser’s URL – enter http://ftp.ugs.com/
- Enter your Webkey Username and Password
3. In the Full Product Releases category, select “All Siemens PLM Products,” or the blue “Product Download” button.
a. Select NX/Unigraphics to return a list of the available platforms of the new release.
b. Expand the appropriate platform (Windows, Linux, Mad) to see a list of products and the links to the documentation
4. Downloading NX 8.5 Software
- Right Click on NX 8.5.0 Product Link, Select Save Target As and save the file to your local destination
5. Downloading NX 8.5 Documentation
- Expand the documentation link – right click on nx-ugdoc-8.5.0 and Save Target as to your local destination.
If you have any problems, you can access the What’s New help topic from GTAC with this link. Please feel free to direct any questions to the Ally PLM Technical Support team at email@example.com