Two major trends are shaping the aerospace industry today. First, increasing mission demands are escalating platform performance requirements. Whether it’s further extending the range of a twin engine aircraft, increasing battery hold-up on a large commercial aircraft, or enhancing jet fighter effectiveness, OEMs now demand more mission capabilities. Download this whitepaper to find out the second one.
How to Mitigate Electrical Compliance Risk in Aerospace: a New Approach
- The rise of the electrical wiring interconnect system
- Modern methods to help mitigate electrical compliance risk
- Addressing the need for more electrification while mitigating compliance risk
- Employing the capital electrical digital twin
- Capital load analyzer user advantages