Designers and manufacturers of plastic components are facing an increasing number of challenges, including uncertainty over global trade agreements and the resulting impact on their supply chains, increasing pressure to control component costs while maintaining or improving component performance, and an increasing focus on environmental issues. Implementing the latest technologies that increase the flexibility and speed of product development can help address these concerns.
Improving Product Engineering and Manufacturing for Plastic Components
The Solid Edge advantage:
- Bring your ideas to life with photorealistic, digital design representations
- Shorten RFQ response time by re-using data from previous proposals
- Manage requirements throughout the product development cycle
- Use intuitive wizards that make the placement of plastic features easy
- Speed aesthetic surface design using surface creation and analysis techniques