Governments are putting noise and vibration regulations in place. The manufacturer needs to consider it at the start of their development process in order to avoid last minute troubleshooting actions to comply with these regulations.
But this is insufficient. Increasing customer demand, pushes manufacturer to develop better machines. They do not only comply with regulations, but further differentiate with respect to customer comfort.
Tool that will be covered:
Test solution of Simcenter to address the NVH challenges.
This webinar provides insights on how to improve NVH comfort by using Simcenter Test Solutions covering:
- How to quickly assess NVH performance?
- What is the sound quality of my product?
- Where does my noise problem come from?
- How to reduce human body vibrations?
Who Should Attend?
It is for any Industry and following can attend:
- NVH Engineering Team
- NVH Testing Team
- Instrumentation Team
Post the session, the participants will be able to:
- Know how to improve the sound quality of machines.
- Know how to address all the NVH issues in heavy equipment.
- Know how to localize source of the noise.
Rushikesh has more than 5 years of experience in vehicle and component level NVH testing with hands-on experience on Siemens hardware and software along with different types of sensors used for NVH testing ( Microphone, Accelerometer, RPM Sensor, Tacho sensor, Force sensor, Impact hammer, etc.) which includes data acquisition and data processing.