Solid Edge ST10 Maintenance Packs are delivered using Microsoft Installer (MSI) technology.
Maintenance Pack Version:
Solid Edge ST10 MP1
Solid Edge ST10 Maintenance Packs can be downloaded from:
Maintenance Pack .zip files are complete product setups. Therefore, existing versions must be uninstalled using Uninstall a program from the Control Panel.
- MSI Product Updates can be applied on top of the base release and or existing Product Update with a lesser version.
- MSI Product Updates are all inclusive, i.e. fixes delivered in MP3 include all fixes delivered in MP1 and MP2.
- MSI Product Updates calculate free disk space before installing. Please note that there have been cases where the Disk Space Computation takes several minutes to complete. Please be patient.
- MSI Product Updates can be uninstalled without having to remove the base Solid Edge product.
- Uninstalling an MSI Product Update will restore the installation to the state before the Product Update was applied.
- PLEASE NOTE: When uninstalling an MSI Product Update, the original source media and the previous Product Update package, if any, must be available to allow the recovery of previous file versions.
- The current MSI Product Update will be the only Update listed and available for uninstallation.
- After the current Update is uninstalled, the previous Update will become the current Update, if there were multiple Updates installed.
- MSI Product Updates are uninstalled via the Control Panel (Uninstall a program –> View installed updates -> Uninstall).