Maintenance Pack 2 for NX 12.0.0 is now available for download.
NX 12.0.0 MP2 is an accumulation of fixes built for installation on top of Windows 64-Bit image of NX 12.0.0.
- The files contained in nx-12.0.0.mp02.zip are provided as replacements for previously installed NX 12.0.0 and SC 12.0.0 products.
- For the Windows64 platform, you should have at least 40 GB of free space to unzip this file.
- Version NX 12.0.0 or SC 12.0.0 must be installed before updating to version NX 12.0.0.mp02. Please be aware that these updated MP files will be superseded by the next maintenance release or maintenance pack installed on your machines.
- To use this update, change to the directory where you unzipped the nx-12.0.0.mp02.zip file, make sure the entire set of new MP files have execute access.
- Then do either one of the following:
- Run ‘exe‘. This will read the %UGII_BASE_DIR% from the Registry and apply the update to the NX 12.0.0 or SC 12.0.0 folder.
- OR, you may follow the instructions below to run bat directly. Before running the script, please make sure the environment variable %UGII_BASE_DIR% is set to the base directory of the NX 12.0.0 or SC 12.0.0 release or set to the appropriate installed directory on your system. Then execute the ‘ugs_update.bat‘ script.
- For example:
- Set UGII_BASE_DIR=”C:Program FilesSiemensNX 12.0″
- cd nx1200_mp02
- ugs_update.bat /v
- The script supports a “/v” switch to turn on verbose messages while doing the file updates. The default operation of the script is non-verbose.
- The script supports a “/d” switch. This will turn off the script confirmation prompts; useful for running the update in a batch job.
- The script also supports a “/p” switch. This will turn off the initial confirmation prompt but it will display the final ‘done’ prompt. This is useful for running the update in a batch job where a final prompt is desired.
- After the MP update has run successfully, the following identifying text will be written into the system log of every NX and SC session:
- “NX 126.96.36.199 MP2, 16Jan18. See Maintenance Pack letter for detailed list of fixes.”