**NOTE: The Create 3D command in the drafting environment is disabled with MP2. Siemens is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. If you need to use the command, you will need to uninstall MP2 and go back to MP1 until a fix is in place.**
Solid Edge ST10 Maintenance Packs are delivered using Microsoft Installer (MSI) technology.
Maintenance Pack Version:
Solid Edge ST10 MP2
Solid Edge ST10 Maintenance Packs can be downloaded from:
Maintenance Pack .zip files are complete product setups. Therefore, existing versions must be uninstalled using Uninstall a program from the Control Panel.
- MSI Product Updates can be applied on top of the base release and or existing Product Update with a lesser version.
- MSI Product Updates are all inclusive, i.e. fixes delivered in MP3 include all fixes delivered in MP1 and MP2.
- MSI Product Updates calculate free disk space before installing. Please note that there have been cases where the Disk Space Computation takes several minutes to complete. Please be patient.
- MSI Product Updates can be uninstalled without having to remove the base Solid Edge product.
- Uninstalling an MSI Product Update will restore the installation to the state before the Product Update was applied.
- PLEASE NOTE: When uninstalling an MSI Product Update, the original source media and the previous Product Update package, if any, must be available to allow the recovery of previous file versions.
- The current MSI Product Update will be the only Update listed and available for uninstallation. After the current Update is uninstalled, the previous Update will become the current Update, if there were multiple Updates installed.
- MSI Product Updates are uninstalled via the Control Panel (Uninstall a program –> View installed updates -> Uninstall).