Maintenance Pack 4 for Solid Edge ST10 is now available for download.
Microsoft Windows 10 releases Feature Updates every six months. Microsoft does not use Windows 10 Feature Updates as an avenue to deliver security related patches. All quality related patches, including security and reliability hot-fixes, will continue to be delivered outside of this Feature Update process. Therefore, if your production use of Solid Edge was negatively impacted as a result of the last Microsoft Windows 10 Feature Update, you should consider configuring your Windows 10 machines to delay the deployment of Windows 10 Feature Updates. Configuring your Windows 10 machines by moving the machines into the “Semi-Annual Channel” servicing channel will delay the installation of Feature Updates for approximately four months following the initial release. During this time, you and your IT organization will have the opportunity to review the suitably of the Feature Update, including determining any negative impact, upon the applications that you use in your production environment, such as Solid Edge. This four month window of time between Microsoft initially releasing the Feature Update to targeted machines and releasing the Feature Update for general deployment to the enterprise will also provide our development team time to review and react to changes introduced by Windows 10 Feature Updates, thereby helping keep you as productive as possible.
Solid Edge ST10 MP4
Solid Edge ST10 Maintenance Packs can be downloaded from:
Maintenance Pack .zip files are complete product setups. Therefore, existing versions must be uninstalled using Uninstall a program from the Control Panel.
- MSI Product Updates can be applied on top of the base release and or existing Product Update with a lesser version.
- MSI Product Updates are all inclusive, i.e. fixes delivered in MP3 include all fixes delivered in MP1 and MP2.
- MSI Product Updates calculate free disk space before installing. Please note that there have been cases where the Disk Space Computation takes several minutes to complete. Please be patient.
- MSI Product Updates can be uninstalled without having to remove the base Solid Edge product.
- Uninstalling an MSI Product Update will restore the installation to the state before the Product Update was applied.
- PLEASE NOTE: When uninstalling an MSI Product Update, the original source media and the previous Product Update package, if any, must be available to allow the recovery of previous file versions.
- The current MSI Product Update will be the only Update listed and available for uninstallation. After the current Update is uninstalled, the previous Update will become the current Update, if there were multiple Updates installed.
- MSI Product Updates are uninstalled via the Control Panel (Uninstall a program –> View installed updates –> Uninstall).