Today’s consumer goods environment is marked by increasing resource costs, compressed time frames, emerging digital delivery channels and dramatically expanded consumer demand for product quality, transparency, and social responsibility. Those factors are making it even more critical for product manufacturers to develop more effective, more efficient and faster processes for distributing brand artwork throughout both the creative and technical communities.
Combining artwork development with the powerful features provided by a product lifecycle management foundation provides tremendous potential for improvement, as this combination can close the gaps in exchanging and updating information about product specifications, establish a true collaborative environment for all involved teams, and efficiently unify processes for managing change, scheduling and controlled release.
Join industry leaders from Siemens and BLUE Software for a compelling webinar that will help consumer goods executives understand how to:
- efficiently manage the growing complexities of the packaging and artwork management process to address rising costs, compressed timeframes, emerging channels and dramatically expanded consumer demand for product information.
- link the packaging and artwork management process with the product development and manufacturing process to drive stronger brand value into the market.
- leverage cutting-edge technology to establish a single source of packaging and artwork information that can be deployed globally and shared throughout the creative and technical communities.
- Frank Brandau, Director of CP&R, Siemens Industry Software AG
- Stephen Kaufman, Chief Product Officer, BLUE Software