Next Generation Electromechanical Design
This webinar outlines the trends of electromechanical design and how these can affect your design process. Electronics products have become more complex as they are smarter, smaller while relying on connected systems. In order to use this complexity as a competitive advantage, electronics product design and manufacturing processes need to become more efficient in the electromechanical design and engineering industry. Our experts demonstrate how Siemens’ next-generation design approach provides a prime electromechanical design experience to integrate mechanical and electronic environments to drive products and innovation to market faster.
- Integrate electromechanical design processes to enhance current workflows
- Integrate simulation within NX to prove your designs before you produce them
- Use complexity in the electromechanical design process as a competitive advantage
- Drive the digital transformation of your business
- Assess the cost of a disconnected electromechanical design process
With a digital twin, the virtual world becomes a blueprint for the physical world. The technology provides new levels of innovation in electromechanical engineering while eliminating risks and maximizing performance. Engineers can virtually model and validate each step of product development in order to identify problems and possible failures. Simulation not only expedites the design process but also supports testing long before any physical prototypes are produced. This enables the advancement of product complexity since developers can test and compare more configurations than would be possible with physical models.
- Increased efficiency and improved workflows provide more time to create innovative and disruptive products
- Decreased time to market with best in class features and functionality in the market
- Discover and eliminate errors early on in the electronics product design process by gaining a deeper understanding of products and their behavior
- Improved team and downstream communication to increase collaboration and reduce costs
- Enhanced workflows to increase electromechanical design accuracy to get products to market right the first time
Polar Electro provides the highest quality fitness trackers. Polar works with complex electronics which include communications, GPS, motion, and biosensors while balancing those elements with the aesthetics of their fitness tracker. Watch how Siemens’ electronics CAD software helped Polar achieve the balancing of size, weight, ergonomics, functionality, power management, and quality all within our product single design platform.
Electronics product designers, engineers, and suppliers, who address the increasing complexity and new technologies impacting electronics product development.