NX Viewer enables the user to open, view and measure NX assemblies, parts and drawings. NX viewer is a cost-effective, simplified tool that enables the sharing of information between companies’ various departments.
NX Viewer is a subset of NX with a simplified layout containing a reduced set of menu items and icons.
NX Viewer is powerful enough to meet the needs of expert NX users such as design and manufacturing engineers, yet easy enough to use by people with no CAD experience.
Who Should Attend?
- NX Users | Team Leads & Design Heads
- Design Engineers
- Design Managers
- Design Heads
Post the session, participants will be able to:
- NX Viewer actually is NX, user interaction is instantly recognizable by NX users.
- Enable even the casual user with no CAD experience to easily view and measure parts.
- Provide the ability to accurately measure b-rep data for distance and mass properties.
- Eliminate the problem of managing additional visualization files by using native NX data.
- Ensure data integrity with “view-only” capability (no changes can be made)
Ajay Sharma has over 15 Years of experience while working with the CAD/CAM tools to help the Automotive industry and Industrial Machinery manufacturers adopt the latest technologies in their everyday use He has executed various projects and delivered training on various domains like Forging, Plastics Mold Design, and Product Development using NX CAD and NX CAM.