NX 12.0.0 is available on the following platforms; Windows 64-Bit, Linux 64-Bit, and Mac OS 64-Bit. Please refer to the Release Notes for specific Operating System requirements.
Please use the following steps to download the NX 12.0.0 Full Product Release. Note: A valid WebKey account is required.
- In your browser’s address field enter the URL: https://download.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/
- Select the “NX” product on the left hand side
- Expand “Full products”
- Expand the appropriate platform; Linux (64-bit), MacOS or Windows(64-bit) to see a list of products and a link to the Documentation.
- To download the NX 12.0.0 product:
- Right click on the nx-12.0.0 product link
- Select “Save Target As” or “Save Link As” to save the file to your local destination.
- To download the NX 12.0.0 documentation:
- Expand the “Documentation” link
- Right click on the doc-12.0.0 documentation link
Select “Save Target As” or “Save Link As” to save the file to your local destination.
In all cases, please refer to the supplied README file for installation instructions.
Full details on NX 12.0.0 are available in the “What’s New” help topic:
or in the “NX 12.0.0 Release Notes”:
If you encounter any problems installing NX 12.0.0, contact us.
About NX 12.0.0
NX 12 removes barriers to innovation and empowers engineers to quickly achieve optimal design solutions by utilizing their full creative potential. This release includes hundreds of end-user CAD enhancements that will increase your productivity. One example is the simultaneous display of multiple windows, which greatly improves concurrent working methods.
Building on major enhancements introduced in NX 11, such as Convergent Modeling™, NX 12 delivers refined tools that support the generative design workflow by allowing direct manipulation of scanned or optimized facet geometry. In addition, our close integration with Mentor Graphics Capital unites electrical, mechanical and control systems in a single integrated platform. To support the increasing adoption of additive manufacturing, this release combines advanced tools with traditional modeling methods for designing lightweight parts, reinforcing the new capabilities with custom design validation checkers that ensure manufacturability.
Together, with topology optimization, non-linear solutions, and hundreds of additional enhancements in Simulation and Manufacturing, this new functionality will bolster NX’s standing as the design tool of choice.