Designed to work with multiple source and target systems.
PROLIM Diaspora 2.0 – The Cloud-Based Data Migration Platform as a Solutions approach to provide a solution at top speed that reduces cost, risk and time. PROLIM has developed an in-house, standardized, Consistent, Reusable platform called “Diaspora” that takes care of all your data migration essentials. Email us for email@example.com
- Designed to work with multiple source and target systems
- Reusable components that reduce development cycles leading to reduced cost, shorter time to market and improved ROI
- Multiple levels of profile reporting capability for evaluating and identifying the content and structure of source data
- Complex product mappings and rules framework for product and field mapping
- Real–time synchronization capability to support real-time data integration and continuous data availability
- The ability to process/migrate large volumes of data at ease
- Customized reporting capability during execution on various aspects such as transformation rules report, fallout
- Reusability – Once the rules are created and tested in one setting, they can easily be used in similar environments, thereby reducing the dependency on software development teams for creating rule engines for every process.
- Flexibility – Users can create, modify, deactivate and execute new rules based on the requirement. Keeping the basic rules in a Knowledgebase helps you adapt to changes.
- Easier to Understand – With Rules in place it is easy to understand the procedural code ensuring reduced time for release cycle and deployment efforts to code new rules. This can bridge the gap between the analyst and developers.
- Reduced Complexity – With a consistent representation of business rules, you can capture all data validation points reducing complexity,
- Reduced Time-to-Release Cycles – Ensures reduced release cycle and deployment efforts to code new rules.
Many organizations are moving away from legacy systems to new systems. Legacy systems hold mission-critical business data that cannot be easily replaced. Typically companies go in for data migration, if they want to:
- Upgrade the existing hardware
- Transfer to a completely new system
- Migrate to a new software
- Migrate because of company mergers
- Reduce development and deployment time
- Increase operational efficiency and reduce maintenance costs
- Accelerate and simplify the process of transforming complex data
- Easy to maintain and can be reused across solutions and architecture
- Easy integration with business-critical applications
Data loading is the process of loading the transformed data into the target system. The target system can be a data warehouse, PLM system, ERP, or any other system. With data being critical to the business, you need to ensure that loading and reconciliation are completed, consistency is maintained and that the necessary libraries, applications, and software are properly installed.
- Ensure integration issues are dealt with while loading data
- Update extracted data on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Add new data at regular intervals, maybe hourly
- Replace or Append historical data depending on the time available and the business needs
- Maintain a history and audit trail of all changes to the data loaded in the target system
Diaspora data migration platform is designed to work with multiple sources and target systems with reduced development cycles leading to reduced cost, shorter time to market, and improved ROI. Our unique extraction, transformation, and loading capabilities ensure you can process/migrate large volumes of data at ease. Want to know more or would like to try Diaspora for load testing, give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the latest tips, software updates and promos.