NX CAD (formerly Unigraphics) is a robust 3D solution that provides fast and realistic concept design and modeling. Superior in power and flexibility, NX CAD design tools are a breakthrough in the industry, setting new standards for speed performance and ease of use. Product design is about innovation.
Reduce Time with Maximum Efficiency
NX CAD is an integrated solution that helps you develop innovative new products. With leading-edge design tools and technologies, NX streamlines and accelerates the product development process.
NX CAD Training
We can help your new hires get familiar with the software, teach your professionals advanced techniques, and offer specially-design courses to fit your needs.
Essentials for NX Designers as the initial class is designed to launch students on the path of productivity. This course is designed to meet the student’s expectation to transfer classroom instruction to productivity on the job.
- Learn about productively developing solid models, detailed drawings, and product assemblies.
- Understanding of the flexibility of the solid modeling and assembly tool as it can be applied in the real world of product development collaboration.
Advanced Techniques for NX Designers course will cover advanced assembly, surfacing, family of parts and drafting.
Understand advanced assembly concepts, surfacing ideas, part families and drafting tables as it can be applied in the real world of product development collaboration.
The NX CAD New Version Update course will provide information and exercises that introduce the newest version of Unigraphics/NX that is released.
- Learn how to effectively use the new features of the current version of NX.
- Learn techniques and tools that enhances the user’s knowledge of NX as well as increase user’s productivity.
The NX Sheet Metal Fundamentals class is designed to introduce users of Sheet Metal to basic modeling concepts inside of NX/Unigraphics then apply and understand the NX Sheet Metal tools and concepts.
- Understanding the basics of modeling in NX with the Sheet Metal environment.
- Understand different relief types as they create different types of bends.
Advanced Design for Smarter Decisions
Working with other CAD system data
With synchronous technology, you can directly use models created with other CAD systems. You can import and modify geometry from any source with speed.
Design complex products with ease
Use NX assembly design tools for the most complex assemblies: thousands of parts. Also create full multi-CAD digital mockups to quickly identify issues and resolve problems.
Be Fast, Flexible & Efficient
NX design tools are superior in power, versatility, and productivity. Work faster and more efficiently in the full range of design tasks, from 2D layout through 3D modeling, assembly design, drafting, and documentation.
Reduce development time: +30%
With NX CAD breakthrough technologies, efficient interaction and streamlined workflows, NX design tools help you accomplish design tasks much more quickly than with other CAD systems.
Manufacturing companies today are driven by increasing pressure to develop more innovative products in a shorter time frame than ever before. The first step in rethinking the business model surrounding product development is to transform the design process. Using NX CAD for 3D design, you can improve your overall performance
- Less re-design, fewer errors, and better quality
- Evaluate design quality, projected cost, and manufacturability before physical prototyping
- Capture knowledge and automation tools
- Powerful 3D design capabilities including: Wireframe, surface, solid, and direct modeling
- Freeform shape modeling, surface continuity, analysis, simulation, and visualization tools
- Integration with other applications for simulation, tooling, and machining
- Create quality and accurate rendered images faster and easier
Get the latest tips, software updates and promos.