NX CAM is the world leader in Computer-Aided Manufacturing. It provides a complete set of NC programming capabilities in a single CAM system as well as an integrated set of manufacturing software applications. These applications facilitate part modeling, tool design, and inspection programming – all based on proven NX technology.
Maximize Your Productivity with NX CAM
NX CAM’s comprehensive programming, postprocessing, and simulation tools make it easy to program jobs of any complexity. It gives part producers distinct advantages when combined with integrated CAD capabilities.
Try NX CAM
NX CAM Complete Product Development Portfolio
Drive efficient end-to-end part manufacturing operations and deliver high-precision parts through digitalization. Program CNC machine tools, control robotic cells, drive 3D printers and monitor quality using one software system. Digitally transform your part manufacturing business to gain productivity and increase profitability.
NX CAM Training
We can help your new hires get familiar with the software, teach your professionals advanced techniques, and offer specially-design courses to fit your needs.
The Turning Module’s core class, Turning Manufacturing Process, is intended to describe the module’s concepts, functionality, and application.
- Learn NC/CNC programming in this class, which focuses on programming principles and techniques that take use of the most recent advances in turning equipment and technology.
- Get familiar with solid models, detail drawings, and product assemblies in a productive manner.
NX CAM Fundamentals is designed to help students with CAM programming productivity as well as CAD modeling and assemblies for manufacturing.
- Learn how to use efficient 2 1/2 and 3 axis milling CAM programming techniques from a specialist.
- Get familiar with CAM programming and CAD modeling through instructor-led demos, follow-along demonstrations, and hands-on exercises in the context of real-world applications.
NX CAM Advanced Techniques is a course that teaches students how to be more productive with complicated CAM programming.
- Learn more about advanced 3 to 5-axis milling CAM programming techniques from a professional.
- Learn how to create suitable complicated workpiece setups, effective production 3 and 5 axis tool paths, and important system changes to boost efficiency.
This course will include material and activities that will introduce you to the most recent version of Unigraphics/NX. It will cover fundamental NX skills and concepts, as well as how to make the best use of these new features.
- Learn more about NX and how to use the most up-to-date technologies to boost a user’s efficiency on the job.
The NX CAM Difference
Advanced Manufacturing for Smarter Product Decisions
Maximize Machine Tool Capability
Use one CAM system for all applications: program complex parts with flexible and accurate 5-axis machining, drive the latest generation of multi-function machines and complete the part with a superior surface finish.
Create Production-Ready Output
Machine right the first time with an internal postprocessor, an extensive online postprocessor library, and an integrated G-code has driven machine tool simulation.
Enable High-Speed Machining
Successful high-speed roughing in NX maintains high metal removal rates while managing tool loads. HSM finishing operations, such as the Streamline feature, produce smooth flowing cutting patterns that result in fine finishes at high feed rates.
Leverage Programming Automation
Reduce programming time by 90 percent. NX CAM automatically recognizes machining features, it allows you to build the correct machining process from a library of operations, you can use PMI model data to drive machining process selection, and you can use the machining knowledge editor to add new operations.
Why NX CAM
The full capabilities of NX allow for a very efficient CAD/CAM/CNC process, allowing businesses to remain competitive. Sign up for a free NX CAM software trial today to see for yourself how it can help you speed up your production.
NX has been adopted across many industries, delivering proven capability for manufacturing in the aerospace, automotive, medical device, mold and die, and machinery industries. The software delivers a complete and proven system for machine tool programming. NX CAM applies leading-edge technology and advanced machining methods to maximize efficiency of manufacturing engineers and NC programmers. As a single solution set for manufacturing engineering, NX offers options for CAD, CAM and CMM programming, as well as for tool design – all in one system.
Take advantage of the latest machine tool technologies and manufacturing processes:
- Improve surface finish on parts
- Handle complex job requirements with ease
- Save up to 90 percent on programming time by automating routine tasks
- Minimize the time and cost involved in design changes
- Increase efficiency of NC programmers and reduce the need for extensive training
Get the latest tips, software updates and promos.