PROLIM-established quality control target information
The PROLIM Quality Management System application provides organizations with failure mode effects analysis (FMEA) capabilities to manage risk, improve quality, and attain environmental, regulatory, safety, medical, and other forms of compliance. The capability allows you to use Design for Six Sigma to control risks and mitigate critical product risks, deploy FMEA processes to achieve compliance with regulatory requirements and quality standards including TS/16949, AS9100, FDA QSR, manage libraries of critical characteristics, failure modes, effects, and control mechanisms, utilize ISO-compliant process flows to drive cross-functional collaboration, and create dashboards, scorecards, KPI metrics, and reports to track your project’s status.
PROLIM’s system is highly flexible, allowing organizations to tailor business PLM Solution processes to their specific requirements. This application provides a simple, more powerful, more efficient way to manage laboratory information — anytime, anyplace. This internet-based service and support program raises the bar for data management by providing interactive Web-based tools that offer real-time access to data from any standard internet-enabled PC. Quality Management Reports include intuitive and interactive displays that present data from multiple analyzers and multiple laboratory sites.
- View your Quality Management Report data
- View data from multiple and remote sites, individually or together.
- View instrument QC without interrupting the analyzer and disrupting system operation
- Access PROLIM-established quality control target information Quality Management with the assurance that the data is always the most current.
- Use real-time, real-world data to constantly monitor assay performance
Get the latest tips, software updates and promos.