Solid Edge is a portfolio of affordable, easy-to-use software tools
Solid Edge is the most proficient, hybrid 2D/3D design system on the market. With Synchronous Technology, designing assemblies and managing workflow is fast and easy – in fact, design times can be up to 100x faster than the competition.
Features to the machine you forward
Solid Edge software offers a complete digital design solution to mid-market manufacturing companies – providing 2D and 3D design, simulation, manufacturing, design management and finite element analysis. Featuring Synchronous Technology, users can use the tool to…
- rapidly make changes through direct interaction, in early and late design stages, without the model rebuilding geometry
- easily reuse geometry
- work across multiple parts within an assembly at one time
- work with imported geometry as if it were native
- quickly and easily create production-ready drafting and documentation
- simulate parts using technology based on Femap and Nastran
Solid Edge offers the lowest total cost of ownership of any CAD solution. It allows you to make changes more quickly than possible with history-based software, meaning you can design and get products to market much faster. And with built-in simulation, you can also reduce the costs associated with physical prototyping.
Solid Edge also seamlessly adopts all CAD products thanks to the Solid Edge development team, who takes user interaction to a whole new level. Solid Edge will help you swiftly meet and exceed all of your requirements for design and project completion time.
Get the latest tips, software updates and promos.