Design for Manufacturability’ (DFM) is a methodology that involves designing with an intent to minimize the cost of production and time-to-market, without compromising on the quality of the product.
Designers &manufacturing engineers are often confronting problems such as:
- How to review a design manually considering all the recommended guidelines.
- How to transfer manufacturing-related inputs to the design team.
- How to avoid error during the design validation
Tool that will be covered:
This software utility can:
- DFM related errors get detected at the design stage
- Ensure mistakes are not repeated, especially by newbie design engineers.
- Support for continuous process improvement
- Reduce cost and time