PROLIM is excited to announce its exhibition at the 2016 DIR Technology Forum, hosted by the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) on Tuesday, October 11th at Austin, Texas.
The State of the State Conference is a one-day event presented by TASSCC that brings together technology directors from Texas state agencies and institutions of higher education to discuss the strategic direction of technology in Texas. TASSCC members will examine the role of IT in state government and higher education, explored future trends, and hear in-depth discussions on topics currently impacting public sector IT.
Stop by our Booth # to meet with PROLIM experts and take a look at our latest products and services PROLIM offers.
This year’s conference features a one-day, two-track event with the following topics.
- Welcome from DIR Executive Director Stacey Napier
- Overview of DIR Products and Services
- Presentation by Cybersecurity and Risk Management Expert Chris Mark
- Agile Analytics for Government
- Maintaining Mission-Critical Operations and Ensuring Connectivity During a Disaster
- The Need for Speed: Application Security in a DevOps World
- Machine Learning 101: Network Monitoring and Reporting
- Beyond Strategy: Building Your Mobile Capabilities
- DIR CCTS Telephony – Next Generation Collaboration
- Cloud Based Security Services
- Why You Should Outsource Managed Services
- COOPs, not Oops! A Look at Continuity of Operations Planning in Texas Government
- Technology Direction from the Texas State CIO