Register today to learn more composites in race car design and how Fibersim addresses the challenges of designing a race car.
The Renault Sport Formula One Team faces increased pressure every year to design the “perfect” race car – one that is stiffer, lighter and faster than the last. This webinar will discuss the use of composites in race car design and the how the team’s designers use Siemens PLM Software’s Fibersim to address the challenges of designing a race car and optimize its design-to-manufacturing processes to design the perfect car.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- The challenges of designing a race car (reducing weight to increase speed for example)
- The evolution of lightweighting and why it has become so important
- The benefits of using Fibersim to design a race car
- Why Fibersim is the solution of choice for Renault Sport Formula One Team
- How this information translates to other markets such as production automotive
Head of Technical Partnerships
Renault Sport Formula One Team