Save the Date!
Join us for Solid Edge University 2013 in Cincinnati!
June 24-27, 2013
Stay tuned for more details as they become available on the official Solid Edge University website.
Read some past posts about the recent Solid Edge University 2012 in Nashville and see the benefits of attending this great event for yourself.
- Highlights of Solid Edge University 2012
- Solid Edge University – Is it worth the trip?
- Business Benefits of Solid Edge University
- Q&A with Matt Johnson on Solid Edge University
What to expect at Solid Edge University 2013:
- Technical training for your staff and the opportunity to interact directly with the Solid Edge development team and users from around the world.
- The first to witness the capabilities of Solid Edge ST6 – the most powerful version of Solid Edge with Synchronous Technology yet.
- A broad set of courses and presentations giving you valuable knowledge no matter what version of Solid Edge you are using today.
- This event is open to both new and advanced users, or future users interested in seeing what the Solid Edge Community is all about.
Some of the named topics at the event will include:
• Management update
• Introducing Solid Edge ST6
• Solid Edge ST6 – in depth
• Applying synchronous technology
• Assembly design
• Part modeling
• Sheet metal modeling
• Data management / Insight
• Tips and tricks
• Part lists
• Embedded client
• Academic program
• App ecosystem
…And many more!
Solid Edge. Design Better.