Computer-aided manufacturing is an integral part of your product’s lifecycle management. To be successful, you need expertly defined manufacturing plans that deliver the expected results. Precision is key, and you should expect nothing less. That’s why PROLIM’s CAM services are delivered by technical application engineers who are veterans of the manufacturing industry.
Our CAM engineers have the real-world experience and expertise to…
- teach you about specific manufacturing issues.
- coach you on particular skills.
- facilitate growth by sharing resources and networks.
- create a safe learning environment for taking risks.
All mentoring can be done at a PROLIM PLM office, your facility, or via the we
Get documentation for the shop floor operators, such as setup sheets, tool lists, and operation list per job, along with overall cut time and individual operation cut times.
Do you have a family of parts or a variety of machines, or do you simply want to change your NX operation’s defaults? Get NX CAM custom templates created so you can accelerate your work. Custom templates can be configured for:
- CAM Programmers
- Part Families
- User Groups
Optimize the value from your machines and eliminate wasteful downtime. Our Simkits will…
- validate your NC Programs on a Virtual Machine Tool.
- show all the moving components of YOUR machine.
- verify your setup and watch your part run on the machine before it hits the shop floor.
- ensure there are no collisions.
You have the expensive machines, now make sure they are performing at maximum efficiency. Our Post-Processor team will convert your CAM toolpaths into G and M code for your CNC machines – from the simplest 3-axis mill to an intricate 11-axis mill-turn:
- Multi-Axis Mills
- Wire and Sinker EDM
“PROLIM PLM has always been extremely helpful and quick to help from my many years of experience with you all. Thank you.” – Industrial Machining Services