PROLIM enables Program management integrated with product lifecycle processes to automate execution signoffs and workflows results in Improved productivity with a baseline for continuous improvement. As with any strategic IT initiative, the potential benefits from PLM are substantial but managing PLM initiatives effectively is vital to success. While some PLM Software initiatives add tremendous value to organizations, others fail to deliver the expected benefits and may actually destroy value.
Our PLM Program Managers are uniquely qualified to help companies initiate and drive PLM initiatives forward whilst addressing key challenges like technical, commercial or organizational. Combining all project management skills with deep engineering, product development & PLM industry expertise, a PROLIM program manager can assume responsibility for any or all of the following activities and tasks within your PLM program.
- Identify areas of improvement, opportunities exist and their financial implications.
- Evaluate business driven requirements against potential technology options.
- Develop sound commercial strategies to procure PLM technologies ensuring the achievement
- Roadmap for implementation with aggressive, yet achievable time-scales.
- Robust implementation service contracts and statements of work in place to minimize
the cost and financial risk.
- Build a team equipped to meet the coming challenge.
- Manage the program towards its key objectives, tracking progress towards key milestones and achievement of the predicted project ROI.
- Coordinate resources against tasks ensuring adequate resource levels.
- Issue regular project progress & status reports to indicate actual progress against the plan.
- Maintain a project related issue tracker and proactively pursue these issues until their closure.
- Proactively identify risks to program deliverables & timing and formulate appropriate contingency plans to mitigate those risks.