Maximize your design capabilities to obtain the optimal balance of performance and price to meet your needs. Siemens Mechanical Design offer includes NX Mach 1 with floating licenses, Solid Edge Classic with floating licenses and Teamcenter Integration for both products. Flexible software deployment lets you mix and match licensing options so you can easily deploy the right Siemens design tool for your diverse business and engineering needs.
Tool that will be covered:
- Single source for all purchasing, licensing, training and service needs.
- Proven customer success through continuous innovation.
- Siemens patented technology that future proofs your data.
Who Should Attend?
It is for Designers engaged in Product Design or Mold Design and Sheet metal Industry and the following can attend:
- Design Engineers
- Design Managers
- Design Heads
Post the session, participants will be able to:
- Protect the data with Siemens Geometric Kernel – industry-leading Parasolid.
- Understand how Flexible licensing lets mix and match options to meet the diverse business needs.
- Understand how to Lower the total cost of ownership, while unifying licensing, billing, and support.
Ajay Sharma has over 15 Years of experience while working with the CAD/CAM tools to help the Automotive industry and Industrial Machinery manufacturers adopt the latest technologies in their everyday use He has executed various projects and delivered training on various domains like Forging, Plastics Mold Design, and Product Development using NX CAD and NX CAM.