- You have the expensive design and manufacturing software, now you need the training to use it properly and efficiently.
- At PROLIM, we are more than just a Siemens PLM software reseller; we support you and help you succeed.
- That starts with Siemens PLM software training. Our Siemens-certified instructors have years of hands-on experience with Solid Edge, NX CAD, and NX CAM.
- We can help your new hires get familiar with the software, teach your professionals advanced techniques, and offer specially-design courses to fit your needs.
Siemens PLM Software Training
- PROLIM’s training facility features a 10-foot projector screen and 8 available workstations
- Our seating is limited because we like to offer hands-on, interactive training. This is not a typical classroom setting.
- Each workstation provides students with 2 monitors and a 3D mouse.
- During breaks, you can enjoy an open snack bar and a fully-stocked fridge. Unwind on our patio (weather permitting), play hallway mini-golf, and enjoy a lunch date.
- What we believe in PROLIM is you learn best when you’re happy and relaxed!
- Our instructors are happy to travel to your facility for your convenience. To arrange a class at your location, please contact us.
- PROLIM Online Classes– All courses may be taken online during a live session of class. The instructor will tune you in via Microsoft Teams. Simply pick a course and choose the online option.
- Customized CAD & CAM Training- We want the material we teach to resonate with what you do on a daily basis and to directly impact your productivity. Our IT solutions at PROLIM will work with you to understand and select the most pertinent material, and then apply it to your daily work activities.
For each 4- or 5-day course you sign up for, you have the option to choose a discount or a giveaway. Example promotions include a 3D mouse (which you use during class!) and a GoPro camera. We’ll look to add more promotions in the future.
Any training class is subject to cancellation or rescheduling due to the attendance level. Minimum of 3 attendees per class. If attendees are less than 3 then the class will need to be postponed to the next class.