- Works with multiple source and target systems
- Reusable components that helps reduce cost, and time to market while improving ROI
- Multiple levels of profiling to evaluate and identify the content and structure of source systems
- Complex product mappings and rules framework
- Real–time synchronization capability to support data integration and availability
- The ability to process/migrate large volumes of data
- Customized reporting capability during execution on various aspects such as transformation rules report, fallout
Once the rules are created and tested in one setting, they can easily be used in similar environments, thereby reducing the dependency on software development teams for creating rule engines for every process.
Users can create, modify, deactivate and execute new rules based on the requirement. Keeping the basic rules in a Knowledgebase helps you adapt to changes.
With Rules in place it is easy to understand the procedural code ensuring reduced time for release cycle and deployment efforts to code new rules. This can bridge the gap between the analyst and developers
Witha consistent representation of business rules, you can capture all data validation points reducing complexity
Ensures reduced release cycle and deployment efforts to code new rules.