- Modular industry focused packages – CAM Express is available in application-focused packages.
- CAD-neutral – CAM Express is designed to be used independently of any specific CAD system. It has key industry translators for data import
- Integrated with Solid Edge and NX
- World-class customer support
- Preconfigured with industry best practices
- Easy-to-deploy and Easy-to-use
- Designed to deliver a low total cost of ownership.
CAM Express can be used independently of any specific computer-aided design (CAD) system and includes key industry translators for data import. CAM Express is also available for integrated use with Siemens PLM Software CAD applications (NX and Solid Edge) based on the same packages outlined below.
From the CAD-neutral flexibility to work with any CAD data to the full-spectrum capabilities of turning, milling, mill-turning, and G-code driven machine simulation, CAM Express brings your products to life. Coupling CAM Express with Solid Edge provides the designer and programmer with CAD-to-CAM associativity. When the designer updates their CAD model, CAM Express knows there is a new version of that model.