- Browser-based access for viewing CAD files on your phone, tablet, Chromebook, Mac, PC and more
- Share files with your shop floor, customers or partners
- Explore models with viewing tools: rotate and pan, section, and automatic assembly explode
- Capture feedback with markup Secure sharing and collaboration
- Secure password-based access
- Encryption on upload and download
- Access control allows you to define download or view-only
Online project folders let you organize your CAD files in the cloud. Any file type can be uploaded to support project collaboration, and you can directly view 3D models and 2D drawings in many popular CAD formats.
View & Share any type of CAD File Format online, from any device.
View Solid Edge parts, assemblies and drawings, as well as data in most common 3D CAD formats including :
- Neutral formats (e.g. JT, Parasolid, IGES, STEP)
- 3D print data files (e.g. STL)
- CATIA V4, V5, V6
- Rhino 3D, and more.
Pan, zoom and rotate, view 3D cross-sections, and show and hide components or explode assemblies.
Manage your online CAD data with secure, controlled sharing.
Share projects with suppliers and customers, without worrying about the security of your data. You can select specific projects to be shared with other users. You can also specify the rights that each user has to view and download the project. Users are notified by email of their ability to access a project, with a direct link to the project in the collaboration portal.