Solid Edge is the most proficient, hybrid 2D/3D design system on the market. With Synchronous Technology, designing assemblies and managing workflow is fast and easy – in fact, design times can be up to 100x faster than the competition.
Solid Edge helps you overcome electromechanical design challenges with a dedicated solution for electrical design—enabling true co-design collaboration across electrical and mechanical domains. Based on industry-leading technology from Mentor Graphics, a Siemens business, our electrical design products are trusted and proven around the world.
Solid Edge solutions for electrical design allow you to:
- Design and simulate electrical systems, from simple electrical circuits to complex wire harnesses
- Route wiring and place components in 3D assembly models
- Analyze your models to calculate the correct wire lengths and wire harness designs
- Use virtual simulation to ensure circuitry performs per specification, without waiting for physical prototypes
- Interactively collaborate between ECAD and MCAD domains, even in disperse locations
- Visualize electrical aspects of your design in a 3D environment
- Fully integrate PCB layout and mechanical design environments
- Access robust libraries and parts repositories
Solid Edge Wiring Design
A schematic diagramming application, featuring unique integrated electrical analysis and simulation; allows design teams to overcome electromechanical design challenges earlier in the design cycle. Read More
Solid Edge PCB Design
Schematic capture and PCB layout tools that simplify the complex task of printed circuit board design. Includes sketch routing, hierarchical 2D/3D planning and placement, and ECAD/MCAD collaboration. Read More
Get the latest tips, software updates and promos.