The Solid Edge 2019 Maintenance Pack 1 is now available for download.
Solid Edge 2019 Maintenance Packs are delivered using Microsoft Installer (MSI) technology.
Microsoft Windows 10 releases Feature Updates every six months. Microsoft does not use Windows 10 Feature Updates as an avenue to deliver security-related patches. All quality-related patches, including security and reliability hot-fixes, will continue to be delivered outside of this Feature Update process. Therefore, if your production use of Solid Edge was negatively impacted as a result of the last Microsoft Windows 10 Feature Update, you should consider configuring your Windows 10 machines to delay the deployment of Windows 10 Feature Updates. Configuring your Windows 10 machines by moving the machines into the “Semi-Annual Channel” servicing channel will delay the installation of Feature Updates for approximately four months following the initial release. During this time, you and your IT organization will have the opportunity to review the suitably of the Feature Update, including determining any negative impact, upon the applications that you use in your production environment, such as Solid Edge. This four-month window of time between Microsoft initially releasing the Feature Update to targeted machines and releasing the Feature Update for general deployment to the enterprise will also provide our development team time to review and react to changes introduced by Windows 10 Feature Updates, thereby helping keep you as productive as possible.
Solid Edge 2019 MP1
Solid Edge 2019 Maintenance Packs can be downloaded from: https://download.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/solid_edge/2019/Maintenance_Packs/
- MSI Product Updates can be applied on top of the base release and or existing Product Update with a lesser version.
- MSI Product Updates are all inclusive, i.e. fixes delivered in MP3 include all fixes delivered in MP1 and MP2.
- MSI Product Updates calculate free disk space before installing. Please be patient.
- MSI Product Updates are uninstalled via the Control Panel (Uninstall a program –> View installed updates -> Uninstall).
- MSI Product Updates can be uninstalled without having to remove the base Solid Edge product.
- Uninstalling an MSI Product Update will restore the installation to the state before the Product Update was applied.
- When uninstalling, the original source media must be available to allow the recovery of previous file versions.
- The current MSI Product Update will be the only Update listed and available for uninstallation.
- After the current Product Update is uninstalled the previous Product Update will become the current Update.
- .zip files delivered with this MP such as SEECAdministratorV219.zip are complete product setups. Therefore, existing versions of these installs must be removed using Uninstall a program from the Control Panel before installing the new version.
To receive direct e-mail notifications for new Solid Edge Maintenance Packs, subscribe to the SFBmail notification.
For details on initiating your email subscription navigate to:
- PR 9194161: Solid Edge theme dialog is not picking up previous defined themes
- PR 9183427: High Res Icons are missing for View Orientation on the Status Bar
- PR 9219978: Can’t apply sheet metal gage settings
- PR 9221624: Edge Bar and Pathfinder are collapsed when running Maximum Assistance theme
- PR 9175164: Force on multiple curves switched from ‘per entity’ to ‘total load’
- PR 8954936: Piping Utility doesn’t handle localized resource files properly
- PR 9169594: After changing the path on tube, the handles of previous path are still shown
- PR 9178419: Command not terminated after placing an assembly from systems library
- PR 9179925: Assembly Phys Props and DV are not marked OOD when user includes/excludes parts in calculation
- PR 9181191: abort on assembly file open
- PR 9182369: the editing of a fastener system failing when the bolt/screw length changes.
- PR 8954936: Piping Utility doesn’t handle localized resource files properly
- PR 9200549: XpresRoute still crashes while editing Tube Properties in SE ST9 MP15
- PR 9214427: Attribute writing failed and causes crash
- PR 8373422: materials are saved to part and assembly regardless of checkmark ‘save to file’
- PR 9114443: After highlighting an assembly sketch while IPA into a part profile, all of the
- PR 9190834: Fixed a crashlog abort in the Override Relationship command.
- PR 9193067: FOA asm works weird depending which member is active when saving
- PR 9219991: Solid Edge crashes when trying to open the main-assembly
- PR 9031845: delimiter (dot, comma) does not work for the hole annotation in the hole table
- PR 9080518: Incorrect result on choosing a horizontal/vertical break axis
- PR 9108258: Block Table wrong associated blocks with by active sheet option
- PR 9134851: Adjustable Tubes – Mass and flat length values are incorrect
- PR 9177638: SE crashes when edit and drag operation of a Datum with no leader
- PR 9183092: Handle points displayed away and dragging does not work correctly
- PR 9129150: a cell override action is reset after editing the associated hole in the part
- PR 9206087: termination log error while printing
- PR 9171616: Broken View result is incorrect
- PR 9181337: SE crashes when edit/add projection and jog line of Angular Coordinate Dimension
- PR 9197124: Retrieve dimension creates a Zero dimension
- PR 9178481: Crash when edit failed pattern with excel table (Update)
- PR 9182512: File close when trying to undo after getting error
- PR 9183182: Print of part using Wireframe isn’t working as expected
- PR 9186918: Cannot trim a surface along Plane 21
- PR 9187498: SE crashes after changing pattern recognition select set
- PR 9188499: Cutout command doesn’t work if you save the file while in sketch environment
- PR 9201982: Chamfer fails along chain edge
- PR 9184566: SE crashes create and cancel a curve by table with not enough key points
- PR 9194260: Cannot change part dimensions with tapped hole. Plain hole is ok
- PR 9208308: Using Pre-defined View input crashes Solid Edge after hiding design body
- PR 9211405: SE does not highlight faces of the feature when hovered in PF
- PR 9190343: Performance issue in Lite Part Data while assembly file open
- PR 9101238: Thread Pitch value is not shown if we add threads through thread command
- PR 9177181: Geometry is missing in some parts after migration
- PR 9195543: Wrong translation of ACAD Dimensions, moving text & paragraphs.
- PR 9170286: In round trip workflow, attached face is not highlighted for FCF without leader.
- PR 9088168: SolidWorks assembly file opening error
- PR 9106273: Imported DWG does not contain the scale text in the title block
- PR 9173023: AutoCAD Export Error.
- PR 9188136: SolidEdgeTranslationServices.exe crashes for parts without solids to JT
- PR 9111150: Error during Solid Works data migration
- PR 9159601: Setting of the Line3D length damage 3D sketch solver
- PR 9084779: The mouse selection filter doesn’t work in 3DSketch environment
===Illustrations & 3D Publisher ===
- PR 9199912: Solid Edge Technical Publications poor performance
PR 9039742: User is able to release an assembly with its child having Available status
- PR 9133192: Save As operation in Design Manager is crashing during Where Used function
- PR 9178429: Add to Library for attached dataset crashes Design Manager
- PR 9171952: Revision in Design Manger gives ascending revision letters
- PR 9183003: Save copy as modify properties in the original file
- PR 9172765: FOA cannot be open from Solid Edge Search result
- PR 9190873: Save-As function in Design Manager not finding all linked files
- PR 8380513: Propseed registration check is uncheck after restart dialog
- PR 9170290: Default value for Title cell from propseed.txt is not shown on CPD
- PR 9171507: Place the view and save draft, incorrect location of 3D model.
- PR 9172366: SE file type icon for FOA member is missing on CPD.
===Teamcenter Integration for Solid Edge===
- PR 9170370: Fastener System command is enabled in Offline mode for Teamcenter
- PR 9171273: Auto-set action for the released assembly when child part is set to SaveAs
- PR 9172439: Top level ASM is not listed on where used dialog if select all
- PR 9177137: Data Prep is giving the user the SEEC login dialog while generating import list
- PR 9192705: Real Item Type name instead of displayed for Offline create
- PR 9148257: Problems uploading files to TC when dynamic LOV used
- PR 9186305: The mapped date attribute shifts to displayed time after uploading to Teamcenter
- PR 8385443: SEEC Search window persists after closing, crashes application if Search used.
- PR 9212514: Need to provide an API to create BOM structures for TEL data
- PR 9217594: You cannot request write access or modify assembly that already open in checkout
- PR 9175207: Custom properties and variables hardcoded to English
- PR 9216969: “Save as” from assembly in existing item fails in SESE when multiple obj
- PR 9229932: SEEC: SaveAs is performed the SEEC_BeforeCPDDisplay passes CPD_NEW_FILE
- PR 9226954: enable SE Requirements docking pane for SEEC licenses