This webinar will cover an in-depth overview of Siemens new portfolio product, Solid Edge Electrical Design (previously Mentor Capital), presented by Aaron Creech.
We will be exploring the following topics:
- Wiring Design – Design of 2D wiring schematics supported by automation and DRC’s
- Harness Design – Powerful environment to design 2D harnesses & formboards and select parts
- Simulation – Dynamically simulate & validate the circuit as you design and select parts
- Electrical Routing – Seamless integration between 2D electrical (ECAD) and 3D models (MCAD) enabling co-design
- Parts Library = Capture part details and their relationships – enabling auto-part selection during the design
- Symbols Library – 2D drafting tool for electrical symbols, borders and build notes
- Reporting – Generating reporting to HTML
Aaron has over 20 years of experience in the design engineering field, including work in the Mechanical, Environmental, Architectural & Automotive industries.
Aaron’s design experience has ranged from concept design, product development all the way through to production procurement (including MFG processing and refinement). Extensive experience using various 3D design packages