The asynchronous solid model is a set of connected facial topologies that encompasses a volume. You can modify a synchronous solid model by manipulating the facial topology.
When modeling synchronous features, you have control over the solve behavior of a model or an assembly during face editing. The control is achieved through relationships you make between faces.
In this training, you learn to modify a synchronous model by moving and rotating facial topology.
Tool that will be covered:
- Perform synchronous move and rotate operations.
- Use the 3D steering wheel.
- Select faces, create select sets, and use the Selection Manager.
- Copy and detach features from the model.
- Work with Live Sections.
- Create face relationships.
- Use Design Intent relationships to control edit behavior.
- Use the Solution Manager.
- Use the Variable table.
Who Should Attend?
It is for Designing & Manufacturing Industry and following can attend:
- New to Solid Edge.
- Design Engineers.
Post the training session, the participants will be able to learn:
- What is a select set?
- What are the face selection methods?
- What are the four selection modes and how do you change modes?
- What is the Selection Manager?
- How do you start the Selection Manager? How do you end Selection Manager?
He is an experienced engineer in various Job roles in the Engineering Industries. He comes with good Solid Edge experience. Apart from Solid Edge experience he also has experience in production, quality & tooling process CAD/CAM tools and has a very good understanding of the various process in manufacturing.