When constructing a 3D model in Solid Edge, it is helpful to evaluate the basic shape of the part and develop a plan as to how you want to construct the model. The overall shape of the part can be captured in the very first feature, called the base feature.
This training will take you through the process of drawing a simple synchronous sketch, add relationships and dimensions. & will also presents the method for creating synchronous base features.
Tool that will be covered:
- Drawing Synchronous sketching of Parts.
- Drawing Commands
- Sketch Geometric Relationships
- Dimensioning the Sketches
- Creating Base Features
- Creating Subsequent Features
- Modal Dimensions
- Working with Coordinate System.
Who Should Attend?
It is for Designing & Manufacturing Industry and following can attend:
- New to Solid Edge.
- Design Engineers.
Post the training session, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to: create synchronous sketches, Construct base features.
- Define sketch planes.
- Draw sketch geometry.
- Add sketch relationships.
- Add dimensions.
- Create base features, such as extrusion or revolved extrusion.
- Add and remove material from the base feature.
He is an experienced engineer in various Job roles in the Engineering Industries. He comes with good Solid Edge experience. Apart from Solid Edge experience he also has experience in production, quality & tooling process CAD/CAM tools and has a very good understanding of the various process in manufacturing.