We see that manufacturers are faced with increasingly complex requirements from their customers. Some issues that are driving increased complexity include the need to connect products to the internet, the need to meet environmental regulations, and the need for machinery and equipment to have the flexibility to create customized products to meet end-user demand.
We will look at the impact of digitalization on industrial machinery & equipment manufacturers.
Who Should Attend?
- Design Engineers
- Design Managers
- Design Heads
Post the session, the participants will be able to:
- Know three keys for using complexity as a Competitive advantage
- Learn Digital twin concept
- Know Technology innovation in manufacturing processes
- Know Customized machinery and equipment
- Understand Deliver customized products faster
- Understand Solving electromechanical design challenges
- Satisfy customer & regulatory requirements
- To Manage customer and regulatory requirements alongside your product designs.
He is an experienced engineer in various Job roles in the Engineering Industries. He comes with good Solid Edge experience. Apart from Solid Edge experience he also has experience in production, quality & tooling process CAD/CAM tools and has a very good understanding of the various process in manufacturing.