Solid Edge is a portfolio of affordable, easy-to-use software tools that address all aspects of the product development process. Solid Edge combines the speed and simplicity of direct modeling with the flexibility and control of parametric design – made possible with synchronous technology.
In this training, you will learn the name and purpose of different user interface controls of the Solid Edge application window. Initially, we will look at the ordered (history-based) modeling environment. Secondly, we will look at the additional tools available in ordered and synchronous modeling.
Tool that will be covered:
- Solid Edge user interface
- Selection Handles
- Creating and editing a part model
- Path finder
- Docking Window
- Customizing workspace.
Who Should Attend?
It is for Designing & Manufacturing Industry and following can attend:
- New to Solid Edge.
- Design Engineers.
Post the training session, participants will be able to:
- Create new Files, Using templates, standards, units, and materials
- Print documents and solid models.
- Different Modeling environments, Command Finder, shortcuts
- Color schemes, workspace customization, and tooltips.
- Selection options and QuickPick.
- Synchronous manipulation handle and 3D steering wheel.
- Different ways to change the view and rendering of the model.
He is an experienced engineer in various Job roles in the Engineering Industries. He comes with good Solid Edge experience. Apart from Solid Edge experience he also has experience in production, quality & tooling process CAD/CAM tools and has a very good understanding of the various process in manufacturing.