To expand and sustain the business growth in today’s competitive world, SMEs need to lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) to address data and process management challenges.
To expand and sustain the business growth in today’s competitive world, SMEs need to lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) to address data and process management challenges. They need to adopt a lean methodology to improve processes, profit, productivity, and ROI.
Teamcenter, a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) platform helps you realize the immediate benefits of Product Data Management (PDM) by helping you to manage everyday tasks and processes. With preconfigured best practice workflows for engineering, Teamcenter offers portfolio planning, product development, manufacturing, service, and retirement to maximize productivity and streamline global operations.
Using Teamcenter you can manage and share product designs, documents and BOMs apart from standardizing workflows and change processes to streamline efficiency throughout the organization.
Grow your PLM Deployment and Transform your Business
Take your business to the next level with Teamcenter. By applying transformational solutions to your product lifecycle, you can drive your product cost, quality, sustainability, and systems engineering initiatives. Teamcenter is categorized into three groups:
Start – The Initial Deployment
- Design and Simulation Management– Manage and share cross-domain designs through integrations with the MCAD, software development, ECAD, and simulation tools and processes across geographically distributed centers
- Document Management– Synchronize your product development processes and keep documents and technical publications up-to-date with product changes
- Bills of Material Management– Provide a common source of BOM information across your organization
- Process Management– Leverage a single source of product, process, and resource information that enables teams to collaborate at every stage of manufacturing
Extend – Increase Functionality.
- Requirement Management– Complete visibility to customer requirements helps teams to deliver the right products to the markets while achieving ROI and performance targets
- Service Lifecycle Management– A single source of service and product knowledge for logistics, maintenance, and engineering helps you drive profitable service growth, improved performance and leaner service operations
- Supplier Integration– Collaborate with global suppliers for product planning, direct material sourcing, development, and support. Moreover get secure data exchange with traceability and version control
Transform – Advanced Capabilities
- Cost Management– Analyze and perform product cost management early in the product lifecycle, and make smarter costing decisions
- Quality Management– Identify and rectify complaints, defects, and non-conformances by including product engineering and production planning simulation and validation tool within your product lifecycle management (PLM) system
- Systems Engineering– Create systems-level behavioral, functional and logical definitions that help ensure products perform as intended
Experience the Benefits of Teamcenter
- Reduces time with a single source for generating and managing documents
- Stores and maintains all the digital data generated during product development
- Complies with industry and company standards
- Defines, manages and traces customer requirements across the product lifecycle
- Empowers team members to get more done in less time
- Collaborates instantly with global teams and suppliers
- Helps make informed decisions faster
- Reduce integration, upgrade and training costs
PROLIM, a Siemens Software Reseller and Strategic Services Partner, helps drive innovation to build increasingly complex products, reduce time to market and cost by maximizing productivity and streamlining global operations.