The global competitive landscape for manufacturing is squeezingeveryone – from the Tier 1 automotive companies to electronics goodsmanufacturers. It is shortening the required time to market and with littlewarning. This high-pressure environment requires high productivity fromits players resulting in either doing things faster and leaner withoutcompromising quality or giving the game away to a hungrier competitorwho is willing to do whatever it takes.
- Encourage performance assessment as early as possible and promote collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Impact efficiency and company profit margins by reducing the number of prototypes and optimizing cost
- Successful implementation
- Select the solution that fits into your existing processes without any disruption.
- Using the right tool, design engineers are more than capable of assessing a problem, checking design variants, and testing trends.