When making a car purchase, buyers are becoming increasingly dependent on the comfort and quality of interiors. As the future gets closer to reality, makers must optimize the comforts of home into their vehicles— quicker than ever before — placing unprecedented pressures on vehicle interiors.
Using Mastertrim 14.2 can provide great value to any company that is involved in manufacturing highly complex seat trim designs, especially ones that focus on automotive processes by:
- Eliminating reliance on prototypes
- Significantly reducing time to first article
- Increasing productivity through automation
- Minimizing risk of cost estimate uncertainty
- Enabling better communication throughout the supply chain