Combining artwork development with the powerful features provided by a product lifecycle management foundation provides tremendous potential for improvement, as this combination can close the gaps in exchanging and updating information about product specifications, establish a true collaborative environment for all involved teams, and efficiently unify processes for managing change, scheduling and controlled release.
Join industry leaders from Siemens and BLUE Software for a compelling webinar that will help consumer goods executives understand how to:
- efficiently manage the growing complexities of the packaging and artwork management process to address rising costs, compressed timeframes, emerging channels and dramatically expanded consumer demand for product information.
- link the packaging and artwork management process with the product development and manufacturing process to drive stronger brand value into the market.
- leverage cutting-edge technology to establish a single source of packaging and artwork information that can be deployed globally and shared throughout the creative and technical communities.
- Frank Brandau, Director of CP&R, Siemens Industry Software AG
- Stephen Kaufman, Chief Product Officer, BLUE Software