Change Management with Teamcenter Active Workspace
Effective change management is critical to both product improvement and innovation. To keep up with the pace of market demands, you must be able to effectively manage change.
Using Teamcenter, you can get a clear understanding of the data, people, and processes that are or will be impacted by a change, enabling you to plan effectively.
- Manage complex changes using powerful workflow and schedule management capabilities.
- Determine if a change requires the rigor of a formal process or only a simple change process, then utilize flexible, modular, and configurable components to support either process.
- Understand and manage the scope of impacted data, people and processes with impact analysis capabilities.
Document Management with Teamcenter Active Workspace
Documentation tools play an essential role in the product lifecycle. Documents can have a long life—sometimes longer than the products they describe—and can be very complex, having to meet strict industry standards. They can also be very expensive to produce.
Teamcenter documentation tools can help your teams create specifications, analysis reports, 2D/3D illustrations, spreadsheets, test results, and technical publications.
- Reduce the manual effort of document production—create managed documents in Teamcenter using familiar Microsoft Office and Adobe authoring tools
- Use Teamcenter Content Management for topic and data modules and a dynamic publishing environment. Your tech writers and illustrators can automate the assembly and publishing of product or service information in multiple language and formats specific to your configurations.
- Engage any person in your business with a simple and approachable user experience. Teamcenter is embedded in your office applications and documentation tools so the right people can easily create and edit documents, manage them, and participate in review processes at the exact right time.
Who should register for this webinar?
- Any CAD user or manager.
- Any IT manager
- Anyone currently considering a data management tool.